Saturday, November 30, 2013

What's in your cart? Linky Party!!!

This is my first time linking up to a linky party and I am super excited!!!  It was created by Jenna over at Speech Room News.  


This is a great way to get some ideas of popular items out there on TpT just in time for the Cyber Monday/Tuesday Sale!  

First, let me share a few of my items you may interested in that are in my TpT store (especially for the upcoming winter/holiday season!)....

Holiday Monster Semantics

Winter Inferences


QR Codes: Vocabulary Owls {Common Core Aligned}





Now, listed below are a few items I have "wishlisted"....







I hope you enjoyed reading what I have on my wishlists and hopefully it helps you find some items you may have needed yourself!



Kristine
Live Love Speech

1 comment:

  1. Too much ideas and creativity within your blog posting. Thanks a lot for experiencing this from you. Hearing aid centre Coimbatore | Speech therapy | hearing aid

    ReplyDelete